Files and Forms for Download

Solidarity! An informed membership stands stronger together.

In this area, you will find: Grievance Forms, 20+ Year Jacket Order Form (we are making changes to this document and will re-post the revision shortly; you can still contact office staff at this link to order in the meantime), Address Change Form, Honorable Withdrawal Card, 8 Hour Request, Weingarten Rights, 2019 General Membership Meeting Calendar, IBT Constitution, The Labor-Management Reporting Act of 1959 (LMRDA), TLU 767 By-Laws, UPS Southern Region Supplemental and National Agreements.

To view only, select the link next to the “download” button for each form.

Stand Strong.
Stand Informed.

The tentative 2018 – 2023 UPS National Master agreement and the 2018 – 2023 Southern Region Supplemental Agreement can be viewed and downloaded here.

If you are looking for a specific labor-related contract, act, or form not presented here or have a PDF you would like to be considered for posting, please contact, and we will be happy to assist.

Grievance Forms

Protest Form for Warning Letter

Address Change Form

Honorable Withdrawal Card Authorization

This form is not for resigning from the Union. If you not working due to injury, medical leave, retirement, or any other event that would require a legitimate suspension of dues pursuant to Article XVIII, Section 6, of the IBT Constitution, please complete this document and return to the Union Hall.

8 Hour Request Form

Organizing and Political Education Committee Registration Form

Teamsters 767 Women’s Committee Registration Form

Weingarten Rights

2019 General Membership Meeting Calendar

International Brotherhood of Teamsters Constitution

The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959

Teamsters Local 767 By-Laws

Southern Region UPS Supplemental Agreement

UPS National Master Agreement